The goal of any marketing strategy is to generate leads. Whether you’re doing a Facebook ad campaign or a live video, at the end of the day, you need to generate leads to help you reach your revenue goals.
If you’re using BeLive for quite some time now as part of your lead generation strategy, but you’re not using other tools to optimize this process, then this blog post is for you!
You will learn three tools that will optimize the process of getting more engagement and repurposing your live videos, so you can ultimately get more leads and sell more.
You probably heard of using ManyChat with your BeLive broadcasts, but you’re not sure as to how it exactly connects with your Facebook Live. ManyChat is a “visual bot builder for Facebook Messenger with broadcasts, analytics, scheduled posting and many other features.”
With ManyChat, you can use “keyword response” with a specific post, such as a Facebook Live. These keywords, when typed as a comment by a Facebook user, will get them subcribed to your Messenger where you can continue to engage with them. You can send them links to free resources, a replay of your Facebook Live, or to your website where you sell your products or services.
Here’s how our Camera Confidence Coach and Host, Mally Mahoney, uses ManyChat with BeLive:
- She schedules a broadcast using BeLive.tv. Once a broadcast is scheduled, it creates a post on the page.
- She then gets initial engagement by asking people to comment a specific word or phrase. For instance, she asks people to comment, “Get Access.”
- Once people type “Get Access,” they will receive an automated message on Messenger.
This process accomplishes two things:
- She gets comments on her scheduled broadcast even before she goes live.
- She gets subscribers to our Messenger bot. We currently have around 30K subscribers on the BeLive.tv Facebook Page.
Molly discuss the step-by-step of setting up a ManyChat with your BeLive broadcast here.
She also shares on that blog post how this connection helped her get past 1 million reach!
You know how important it is to repurpose your Facebook Live in other channels such as YouTube. But the process of downloading and uploading videos from Facebook to YouTube can be a pain. That’s what Repurpose.io is for! It makes repurposing your videos super easy.
Here’s how it works:
- You can set up “workflows” so your Facebook Live videos are added to your YouTube channel.
- You can set these workflows automatically, so every time after you go live, the video will show up on a playlist you specified on your YouTube channel. Or you can do it manually every after a broadcast.
Simple Social Press
Hani Mourra, the creator of Repurpose.io also created Simple Social Press, a WordPress plugin that turns your Facebook Live videos into a blog post. If you are a business owner or content creator, you most likely have a WordPress blog. After your broadcast, you probably get the code of your Facebook Live and then embed it to your blog post.
What Simple Social Press, a WordPress plugin, does is automate this process and much more.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you install this plugin on your WordPress blog and connect it with a Facebook Page, it will automatically publish your Facebook Live as a blog post.
- The blog post will come with pre-loaded comments! It will pull the comments during the live broadcast or replay will be displayed.
- To completel your lead generation, you can add an email opt-in box below each video.
Are there tools that help you with your lead generation strategy that goes with your Facebook Live videos? Share with us in the comments below.
You can also join our Facebook Group with more than 9K members where you can share your experience or ask other business owners and content creators.
Irene Chan is the Marketing Manager at BeLive. She has been working in the digital marketing industry for over eight years and loves the creativity that comes with video production. She has a degree in Broadcast Communication and is always imaginging about new live videos to produce.